The POWERTEC QNB3005 Round Thru Knob, 5/16 in.-18, 5-pack, is the essential tightening and adjusting solution for your homemade workshop jigs/fixtures, feather boards and precision saw fences or in any other applications where a 5/16 in. -18 thru knob is required. Ergonomic and large, this convenient accessory allows for easy and quick tool-less adjustment. Featuring a comfortable and secure hand fit that insures the user maximum leverage, control and agility. The tightly molded-in brass metal insert is hard working, long-lasting and won’t strip, even with over-tightening. Many woodworkers like to have a few extra on hand because of their usefulness. Knob is constructed for rugged durability. Great for use as replacement accessory. Streamline your workflow and enhance woodworking outcomes with these efficient knobs.
- Ideal for use on shop-built jigs, fixtures, feather boards and saw fences, great for saw, drill press, lathe and routing jigs and anywhere that a 5/16 in.-18 thru knob is required
- Essential for use with your t-track assemblies
- Safe, secure hand grip for the ultimate in adjusting and tightening control, knob is constructed for wear resistance and lasting use
- Snug-fitting brass metal insert insures optimal durability
- Handy 5-pack, great fit and finish, use as replacement knobs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov