The POWERTEC QNB3006 5-Star Stud Knob, 1/4 in.-20, 5PK, is the essential tightening and adjusting solution for your homemade workshop jigs/fixtures, feather boards and precision saw fences, or in any other applications where a 1/4″-20 stud knob will fit the bill. Ergonomic and large, this convenient accessory allows for easy and quick tool-less adjustment. Featuring a comfortable and secure hand fit that insures the user maximum leverage, control and agility. The tightly molded-in stud is precision built out of steel, and zinc plated for wear/corrosion resistance. Many woodworkers like to have a few extra on hand because of their usefulness. Knob is made for rugged durability. Great for use as replacement knob. Streamline your workflow and enhance woodworking outcomes with this handy accessory.
- Ideal for use on shop-built jigs, fixtures, feather boards and saw fences, great for saw, drill press, lathe and routing jigs and anywhere that a 1/4 in.- 20 stud knob is required
- Essential for use with your t-track assemblies
- Safe, secure hand grip for the ultimate in adjusting and tightening control, knob is constructed for wear resistance and lasting use
- Stud is precision built out of steel for durability and strength and zinc plated for wear/corrosion resistance
- Handy 5-pack, great fit and finish, use as replacement knobs
- Length of threaded part: approx. 1 inch
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov