The POWERTEC QNB3004 Round Thru Knob, 1/4 in.-20, 5-pack, is the essential tightening and adjusting solution for your homemade workshop jigs/fixtures, feather boards and precision saw fences or in any other applications where a 1/4 in.-20 thru knob will fit the bill. Ergonomic and large, this convenient accessory allows for easy and quick tool-less adjustment. Featuring a comfortable and secure hand fit that insures the user maximum leverage, control and agility. The tightly molded-in brass metal insert is hard working, long lasting and won’t strip, even with over-tightening. Many woodworkers like to have a few extra on hand because of their usefulness. Knob is made for rugged durability. Great for use a replacement knob. Streamline your workflow and enhance woodworking outcomes with this handy accessory.
- Ideal for use on shop built jigs, fixtures, feather boards and saw fences, great for saw, drill press, lathe and routing jigs and anywhere that a 1/4 in.-20 thru knob is required
- Essential for use with your t-track assemblies
- Safe, secure hand-grip for the ultimate in adjusting and tightening control, knob is constructed for wear resistance and lasting use
- Snug-fitting brass metal insert insures optimal durability
- Handy 5-pack, great fit and finish, use as replacement knobs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov