This 18 in. Vertical Bandsaw has been built with the quality, features, and durability needed in today’s busy shop. The extra-large table tilts side to side and front to back, allowing for the squarest cuts, even with tight contour work. Variable-speed blade control is available with just a turn of the handle, so you can handle even the toughest cutting jobs. The built-in blade cutting and welding station with 1/8 HP grinder is easy to use, so you can make your own blades and save money. The blade welding station also lets you create seamless inside cuts by cutting the blade and re-welding it inside your workpiece. The durable cast-iron top end and platform provides a rock-solid, vibration-free table area that will last for years to come.
- Main motor: 2 HP, single-phase, 110-Volt/220-Volt, 60 Hz, 19 Amp/9.5 Amp, prewired 220-Volt
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, single-phase, 0.6A
- Blade welder thickness range: 0.025 in.
- Throat capacity: 17-9/16 in.
- Blade speed: 88 FPM – 384 FPM
- Maximum cutting height: 9-5/8 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov