We’ve taken our ever popular and highly regarded G0514 and made another Extreme Machine. Cast-iron wheels, double-row ball-bearing blade guides, and a 3 HP motor help make this a wood devouring saw. Also, the extra-large tilting table and Grizzly patent-pending Re-saw Fence make controlling the cut easy. You’ll really appreciate the extra features like two 4 in. dust ports, a tracking window, quick-release blade tension device, and blade tension scale. Both blade guide height and blade tension are handwheel controlled, and the wheel covers are hinged for convenience.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220-Volt, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 12 Amp, 1725 RPM
- Table size: 26-3/4 in. x 19 in. x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2 in.
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4 in.
- Maximum cutting height: 12 in.
- Blade size: 143 in. L
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov