Remember when you could create perfect pocket joints. Hit all the right angles with the WEN Pocket Hole Jig. This portable jig creates uniform pocket holes in workpieces of all sizes, including standard 2x4s. Hardened steel drill guides help ensure accurate drilling while the fixed toggle clamp easily adjusts to secure your boards in place. The jig is made out of heavy-duty anodized aluminum, with mounting holes for attachment to any bench top or work surface. Variable drilling angles allow the jig to accept a wide range of material thicknesses. This set also includes a portable L-base for drilling pocket holes in tight spaces, mounting hardware for bench top installation, a 3/8 in. step drill bit with depth stop collar, 24 pocket hole plugs, and 100 self-tapping screws (25 in each of the following sizes: 1 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in., and 2 in.). And because it’s a WEN product, your pocket hole jig comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a friendly customer service phone line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Drill quick and accurate pocket hole joints, perfect for carpenters and woodworkers
- Adjustable toggle clamp accepts a range of thicknesses, including standard 2x4s
- Made from heavy-duty anodized aluminum with hardened steel drill guides
- Perfect for both portable and bench top applications
- Includes an L-base for tight spaces, mounting hardware for bench top installation, a 3/8 in. step drill bit with depth stop collar, 24 pocket hole plugs, 100 self-tapping screws, and a 2-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.