Remember when you could sand those hard to reach places. The WEN Variable Speed Drywall Sander goes where no sander has gone before. with a pivoting 8.5 in. head that swivels in all directions, the WEN Drywall Sander automatically adjusts to be flush against every surface that crosses its path. The 6.3 Amp motor is mounted in the middle of the sander to decrease the weight of the sanding head and improve the sander’s balance, making it easy to handle and preventing fatigue. Adjust the speed anywhere from 1000 RPMto 2450 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The hook and loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze. This package includes 6-pieces of 9 in. hook and loop sandpaper discs (60-grit, 80-grit, 120-grit, 150-grit, 180-grit and 240-grit) along with a flexible dust vacuum hose for reliable dust removal. The improved hole configuration places the sandpaper holes directly below the included 15 ft. dust hose, maximizing dust collection and minimizing cleanup. NOTE: only compatible with replacement sandpaper models DW80SP, DW120SP and DW240SP. This drywall sander measures in at 64.5 in. x 11.5 in. x 10.25 in. in size, with a weight of 9.7 lbs. and because it’s a WEN product, your variable speed drywall sander comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could reach the unreachable. Remember WEN.
- Mid-mounted 6.3 Amp motor minimizes the weight of the sanding head, making the sander easier to maneuver
- Improved hole configuration maximizes Dust collection for minimum cleanup (note: only compatible with replacement sandpaper models DW80SP, DW120SP and DW240SP)
- Variable speed adjustment goes anywhere from 1000 RPM to 2450 RPM
- Hook-and-loop 8.5 in. base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever
- Includes a 15 ft. dust hose, six 9 in. sanding discs of assorted grits and a 2-year warranty