Remember when your bench had a vise on it. Keep your workpieces secure with the WEN 5 in. Multi-Purpose Vise. Our crosscut non-slip 5 in. jaws open up to a spacious 5 in. with a 2.75 in. throat depth, keeping your workpieces perfectly still for sawing, drilling, polishing, grinding, or whatever else you need to get done. Made from heavy-duty powder-coated cast iron, the WEN Bench Vise grips tightly onto your workpieces, providing over 5500 lbs. of clamping force. The swiveling base pivots a full 360° to meet the needs of any project, with three 12 mm mounting holes to attach to the table of your choice. Onboard anvil provides metalworkers an aid for forging tools. And because its a WEN product, your multi-purpose vise comes backed by a 2-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- 5 in. crosscut jaws open up to 5 in. W with a 2.75 in. throat depth
- Lockable base swivels a full 360°
- Constructed from heavy-duty cast iron
- Creates up to 5500 lbs. of clamping force
- Features an anvil with milled face for maximum accuracy
There are no reviews yet.