Air-borne dust particulates can dirty up a woodworker’s workshop and harm a healthy respiratory system. The WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System eradicates these contaminants by catching them in one of the two easily cleanable filters while circulating the air in your work area. The powerful 1/6 HP motor leaves no stone unturned, collecting every contaminant in its path. Quiet system creates 50 to 60 dB of noise and is controllable up to 26 ft. away with the included remote. The lightweight design weighs in at a mere 31 lbs. combine this with the attached carrying handle and eyebolts for easy mobility, mounting and installation. The WEN Air Filtration System collects and releases the air in your workshop after filtering it through both a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter. Easily switch between three speeds of 300, 350 and 400 CFM depending on what the situation calls for. With the time feature, you don’t even have to worry about turning off your machine. Simply set the timer and the machine will turn off on its own once the time runs out, allowing you to easily give your workshop a thorough cleanse at the end of a day of woodworking without having to be present. And because this is a WEN Product, your 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System is backed by a 2-year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line, and a nationwide network of experienced technicians.
- Circulates and filters air in your workshop with a 5-micron outer filter and a 1-micron inner filter
- Adjust between 3 speeds: 300, 350 and 400 CFM
- Remote control turns machine on/off, changes speeds and sets timer from up to 26 ft. away
- Lightweight 31 lbs. design with carrying handle maximizes mobility and versatility
- Backed by a 2 year warranty, a helpful customer service phone line and a nationwide network of experienced technicians