Put these bits to work in the TEKTON 2905 / 2910 Reversible Manual Impact Drivers and break loose rusted, corroded, and generally stubborn screws. Their 5/16 in. hex shank is a nearly universal size that will also fit many other manual impact drivers. They are made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel, heat treated for excellent impact performance, and completed with a sandblasted finish. Each tip is precisely machined to fit fastener head, helping to prevent further damage to it while coaxing the fastener loose. Featuring the four most commonly used sizes, in two different lengths, these bits fit screws on many cars, trucks and other vehicles.
- Hardened chrome vanadium steel impact bits
- Precision-milled tips for exact fit in fastener head
- Use with TEKTON 2905 and 2910 Reversible Manual Impact Drivers
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 4-pc. slotted impact screwdriver bits: 5/16 x 1-7/16 in., 3/8 x 1-7/16 in., 5/16 x 3-3/16 in., 3/8 x 3-3/16 in.
- 4-pc. Phillips impact screwdriver bits: #2 x 1-7/16 in., #3 x 1-7/16 in., #2 x 3-3/16 in., #3 x 3-3/16 in.