TEKTON bit sockets are formed through a carefully controlled insert process that press-fits S2 steel bits into the sockets for a straight, permanent connection that can’t loosen over time. The 6-sided hexagonal tip is machined to precise tolerances for an exact fit with hex fasteners. Its chamfered end easily slides into fasteners, reducing wear. The extra length of the long bits allows you access deep into narrow, recessed areas. Die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the steel and cant wear off. They’re designed with large, clear size numbers that are easy to read even in low light settings. The bit socket’s polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust. Bit sockets come organized in a well-marked, sturdy case.
- S2 steel bit is press-fit into the socket for a straight, permanent connection that can’t loosen over time
- 6-sided hexagonal tip is machined to precise tolerances for an exact fit with hex fasteners
- Extra-long bits allow you to reach deep into especially narrow, recessed areas
- Large, clear die-stamped size marking is easy to read and cant wear off
- 4 detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool and a drilled through-hole allows locking on with retaining pin
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners
- 8-piece 3/8 in. drive long hex bit sockets: 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in.
- Includes storage case