Classically lean and quietly refined, TEKTON Combination Wrenches provide a sure fit on fasteners and multiple options for working around obstructions or in tight spaces. To reduce the working swing arc, the open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often. The 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point. It’s offset 15°, creating clearance for your fingers and extra space to slide past whatever might be in the way. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- Generous length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15° to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- Shipped in frustration-free packaging
- TEKTON tools are always guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us