TEKTON 6-point sockets are ideal for working with hex-shaped fasteners. They’re designed to grip the sides and not the corners of the fastener heads, which prevents round-off. Their extended length allows the deep socket to fit over long fasteners and reach into recessed areas. The large, die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the material and optimized for readability.
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Deep-length sockets reach into wells and accommodate the excess threads of longer shafts
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and cant wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- 4 detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Beveled inner rim of the socket opening helps guide it smoothly onto fasteners
- 11-piece 1/2 in. drive deep 6-point sockets: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.
- Includes socket rail