Move easily from searing and sizzling to one-pot slow-cooking with the Rachael Ray Cast Iron Double Duty 4-Quart Casserole with 10-in. Griddle Lid. Double-down on your meal making with a traditional casserole that’s conveniently topped with a 10-inch lid that can also be used as a stand-alone griddle. This cast iron combo delivers steady, even heat that can’t be beat, perfect for searing ground beef and bacon to simmer into a delicious batch of Rachael’s Serious Three-Meat Chili. The enamel surface inside and out means easy cleaning with no pre-seasoning necessary, and the pan exteriors feature Rach’s amazing teal shimmer finish. Suitable for all stovetops including induction, the Double Duty casserole combo is perfect for meals that start on the stove and finish in the oven, where the cookware is heat safe to 500F. For fantastic oven-to-table style and superior performance for your next one-pot (or double-pot) masterpiece, reach for the Rachael Ray Cast Iron Double Duty 4-Quart Casserole with 10-Inch Griddle Lid and get cooking.
- Durable cast iron construction provides superior heat distribution for excellent searing and browning
- Inside and out enamel surface for easy cleaning with no pre-seasoning required
- Exterior enamel features Rachael’s amazing teal shimmer finish
- Sturdy handles for a strong and steady grip; unique cast iron lid doubles as a stove-top-ready griddle
- Oven safe to 500° f and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Quality assurance guarantee