Move easily from searing and sizzling to delicate slow-cooking with the Rachael Ray Cast Iron 3.5-Quart Covered Braiser.This one-pot meal master is constructed from durable cast iron for steady, even heat that can’t be beat, perfect for searing ground beef and bacon to make a delicious batch of Rachael’s Serious Three-Meat Chili. The enamel surface inside and out means easy cleaning with no pre-seasoning necessary, and the exterior features Rach’s amazing gray shimmer finish. Suitable for all stovetops including induction, the braiser is perfect for meals that finish in the oven, where it’s heat safe to 350F (braiser is oven safe to 500F without lid). For fantastic oven-to-table style and superior performance for your next one-pot masterpiece, reach for the Rachael Ray Cast Iron 3.5-Quart Covered Braiser and get cooking!
- Durable cast iron construction provides superior heat distribution for excellent searing and browning
- Inside and out enamel surface for easy cleaning with no pre-seasoning required
- Exterior enamel features Rachael’s amazing gray shimmer finish
- Sturdy handles for a strong and steady grip; cast iron lid is ideal for slow-cooking and one-pot meals.
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F (500 degrees F without lid), and suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Quality Assurance Guarantee