The POWERTEC 71021VA Bench Grinder Sharpening V-Arm Jig Attachment allows you to quickly, and accurately sharpen woodturning tools, such as gouges, chisels, scrapers, skews and a wide array of other carving tools. With its adjustable 27 in. length capacity, you can accommodate a wide range of different sized hand tools. This ultra-convenient device attaches easily onto the base of your grinding jig and provides a holding pocket in which to stabilize the handles of your turning-tools, thus ensuring the best tool positioning for achieving top-notch honing outcomes; and it increases woodworker safety. This handy component is essential for grinding gouges, and for holding and supporting accessory jigs. By providing impeccably sharp and precise tool-edges every time, you are assured of having, right at your fingertips, the peak-performing tools you need for all your master craftsman woodworking projects. The POWERTEC Bench Grinder Sharpening V-Arm Jig maximizes tool-sharpening accuracy and minimizes tool material loss, thereby increasing the efficacy and longevity of your valuable tools.
- Ideal for the optimum positioning of wood-turning tools in your grinding jig assembly
- Adjusts for, and supports, extended tool length, V-arm length is adjustable up to 27 in.
- Holds accessory jigs, such as the Versa-Grind grind and skew jig, etc.
- Produces repeatable, consistent, keen, sharp tool-edges
- Minimizes tool-material loss
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov