The POWERTEC Magnetic Push Stick maximizes woodworking safety and control, as you guide your stock through the cutting blades. Keeps your hands and fingers safe and prevents kickbacks, thus ensuring the safety and protection of professional and hobby woodworkers alike. Featuring an ergonomic and effective handle-design that provides a comfortable and steady grip throughout the cutting process, allowing the user to exert precision lateral and vertical force. Provides optimum maneuverability when working with smaller work pieces. Store the push stick directly onto the cast-iron worktable, utilizing the convenient two built-in handle magnets, thus always keeping this handy tool within arm’s length. This convenient accessory measures 11-1/2 in. in length ensuring maximum versatility, and can be used with a multitude of machines such as shapers, jointers, table saws, etc.
- Ergonomic and comfortable handle
- Ideal for use with all jointers and table saws
- Magnets for your storage right on the cast iron work table
- Keeps you safe, thanks to unique design
- Hold pieces down with help of the V groove and notch at end
- Guides wood while sawing and cutting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov