Introducing the Quick Screw Down Table Clamp by POWERTEC. These well crafted clamps are designed to hold your projects down quickly and securely for all sorts of applications. When utilized with your Festool MFT table or guide rail system, these clamps work efficiently with holes and channels while offer unlimited positioning helping to secure your work pieces and scrap wood for sanding, precision cutting, routing and more. You will find that these clamps are made with premium quality material and provide a reliably sturdy performance. Whether you are a professional carpenter or woodworking enthusiast, these handy tools are easy to set up and flaunt an impressive amount of clamping power. SCREW DOWN CLAMP: Unlike the trigger type, this manual screw down clamp provides more of a hands on approach to executing a tight, snug fit on your work material. The clamping grip is made out of heavy-duty plastic and features an ergonomic design for comfortability. The clamp is fully adjustable and gives you the ability to apply proper pressure/force where needed, while producing the results you desire. In addition, you can take advantage of the steel pressure pad that features removable, non-marring plastic. COMPATIBILITY: Ideal for use with Festool, Makita and Dewalt track saw guides and MDF work tables. CLAMP SPECIFICATIONS: Clamping Capacity: up to 350 lbs./Throat Depth: 2-3/8 in./Clamping Thickness: 7 in./Through Groove Insertion Size: 15/32 in. x 5/16 in.
- Includes: 2 quick screw down clamps with 7 in. maximum opening, 2-3/8 in. throat depth
- Premium design: features high quality and ergonomic plastic clamp handle grips for quick and comfortable tightening, without the splinters from cheap wood
- Steel pressure pad: complete with removable non marring plastic
- Superior clamping force: delivers consistently secure placement and safe clamp action for a seamless workflow
- Versatility: these rail clamps provide a portable clamping option to a table saw, perfect as MFT clamps for your homemade workbench, great for ripping sheet metal and fit in a T-slot
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov