Introducing the Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade by POWERTEC. This premium bandsaw cutting blade was specifically designed to tackle soft/ non-ferrous metals and nickle based alloys. However, it’s also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects. The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42), and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
- Includes: 1 bi-metal band saw blade
- Function: a premium bandsaw blade designed specifically for cutting non-ferrous metal (also known as soft metal), including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin
- Cut type 14 TPI (teeth per inch) raker set teeth arrangement, all teeth arranged evenly for better cutting performance
- Specification: made out of triple-tempered high speed M42 cobalt steel 59-1/2 in. L, 1/2 in. W (59-1/2 in. x 1/2 in. bandsaw blade) with 0.025 thickness
- Compatible: with all bandsaws using 56-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov