【The Universal T-tracks by POWERTEC】 This versatile set of T-tracks was designed to help provide you with a limitless amount worktable configurations, while optimizing your jigs, fixtures and workbenches. 【POWERTEC 48 Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track】 with predrilled Mounting Holes (2PK) is the ultimate solution to optimize your workbenches and jigs by allowing you the efficient means to securely grip your work material in a wide variety of worktable platforms and configurations. with its unique double-cut design, this track has the versatile capacity to accept 5/16 in. and 1/4 in. T-bolts, along with 1/4 in. hex-bolts, thus allowing you to utilize all the hardware that you already have/own, as well as easily adapting to the newer hardware. These handy T-tracks can either be embedded in the workstation board itself, or simply attached onto the tabletop. 【Mounting holes】 are predrilled for simple installation. 【Constructed of thick extruded anodized aluminum】 for maximum durability and long-lasting use. it is the ideal track needed when building or tailoring machine tables, jigs and fixtures. Easy to install, adjust and use. Make it perfect with POWERTEC – perfectly easy perfectly crafted. Versatile, reliable, sturdy and high performing – it is the perfect workstation enhancing accessory.
- Includes: (2) 48” universal t-track bars
- Features: t-tracks are equipped with a double-cut profile for hardware versatility and pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
- Premium quality: constructed out of extruded anodized 6463 aluminum, delivering a lightweight design that possesses an impressive strength to weight ratio, along with corrosion resistance and superior resilience
- Versatile design: Universal T track designed to accommodate 5/16” and 1/4” t-bolts, and 1/4” hex bolts
- Dimensions: individual t-track 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. x 48 in. – size allows for easy and solid embedding without sacrificing surface platform integrity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov