【Introducing the 48 in. Aluminum T-Track with Miter Bar Combo by POWERTEC】 A cost effective woodworking duo that works with most standard 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. miter gauges (with or without a t-slot plate). The POWERTEC versatile track set allows you to utilize your existing standard miter gauge in a wider array of benchtop operations. It can work with an assortment of router table, drill press tables, table saw extensions and custom bad saw tables. Whether creating customized jigs or fixtures, it is designed to provide you with an impressive amount of accuracy and smooth, snug gliding fit necessary for a safe and consistent work flow. 【Industrial Strength Construction】 Made from precision-machined anodized aluminum, the POWERTEC heavy-duty track and bar set is thick walled, and ensures optimal durability and accuracy. Using a carbide tipped blade, the miter t-track can be cut for customized functionality. 【Unique Center Guide Design】 Unlike other more expensive versions, POWERTEC track and bar set features a center (middle) line guide track – perfect for drilling, project versatility and alignment. 【Compatible with Most Standard Miter Gauges】 Including (but not limited) to popular brands such as Craftsman, Grizzly, Jet and others. Common Project Applications: Crosscuts, Dadoes, Feather Boards, Hold Downs, Sliding Sleds, Stop Blocks and more.
- Includes: one 48 in. miter T-track one 48 in. miter T-bar
- Function: ideal for creating customized sleds, stop blocks, feather boards, hold downs, sliding jigs and fixtures, while featuring a high-utility design that prevents slop in your miter gauge bar, enhancing bench-top tool precision
- Build: this aluminum T-bar extrusion possesses a thick, heavy-duty exterior that wont warp or alter in shape, and is precision machined to accommodate a variety of woodworking applications, ensuring long-term durability
- Versatile: this miter track and bar combo are essential accessories to your workshop made tables (fits all 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. slots), making it perfect for table saw extensions, router table, band saw, and all-purpose workbench applications
- Customizable: 48 in. profile can be custom cut to suit your individual project needs and specifications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov