【The Silicon Carbide 4 x 36 Sanding Belts 400 Grit by POWERTEC】 Our Sander Belt pack is constructed of the hardest and sharpest silicon carbide grains. Their tough, brittle construction makes our 400 Grit 4 by 36 inch sanding belts the absolute gold standard for sanding, grinding and polishing harder metals and work materials. It’s easy to use because it cuts so cleanly – for a great user experience through many a successful projects. 【The Applications are Unlimited】 This powerful abrasive of each 4 x 36 sanding belt is ideal for use when sanding, grinding and finishing wood, metal, and rock, and also in the removal of paint, coatings and stains – great for your Petoskey stone polishing jobs. It also has a very handy capacity to effectively sand off rust/corrosion. 【Our Belt Sandpaper 4×36 Outperforms Other Abrasives】 POWERTEC silicon carbide sanding belts deliver consistent, steady, potent and uncompromising sanding action, thus enabling our customers to achieve the highest-quality workmanship with the utmost of ease and satisfaction. So enjoy optimal and nice looking outcomes with our exclusive belt sander sandpaper 4×36 – every time. Whether DIY or Professional, these handy belts offer easy, quick efficiency for many shop applications.
- INCLUDES: 4 inch x 36 inch sanding belts (10 pack)
- 400 GRIT: Sanding belts are ideal for removing paint and stained metal surfaces; or for final sanding of wood finishes
- GOLD STANDARD: Silicon carbide abrasive outperforms aluminum oxide in specific applications, and features optimal strength, good thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, and impact resistance
- VERSATILITY: For applications on hardwood, hard metal, plastics and other low tensile strength material
- X-WEIGHT: Cloth backing withstands heavy sanding and grinding action; Resin bonded for tear resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov