Introducing the 3 in. x 18 in. Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt Set in 4 Popularly Used Grits by POWERTEC This premium assortment-pack of 20 was designed to provide you with a cost effective set of Long-lasting and high performance sanding belts in a range of grits. From 40-grit to 120-grits, this comprehensive selection of popular grit sizes specifically allows you to sand through all the extra-coarse and coarse stages of your projects. Made with open coat Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain, they act as a multi-purpose tool best used for potent grinding, material removal, shaping, de-burring, stripping, resurfacing and wood sanding, in many of your woodworking applications. Additionally, these belts work exceptionally well with lite and non-ferrous metals, blending welds, fiberglass, plastic, and rubber. Each belt flaunts an X-weight clothed backing, and possesses a strong resin on resin bond with well crafted seams for Long-lasting results. Whether you’re a professional or DIY kind of guy, these Heavy-duty sanding belts are compatible with many of your go-to sanders, including: Craftsman, Makita, Skil, Wen, Ridgid, Porter-Cable, Black+Decker, Bosch, Triton, Hitachi, Metabo, and more.
- Usage: works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – providing a heavy-duty coarse grinding, stripping, shaping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Premium grade: made with our superior X-weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain, and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long-lasting performance
- Craftsmanship: these 3 in. x 18 in. sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material, and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
- Gritty: available in a wide range of uniformed grit – 5 each of 40/60/80/120-grit
- Specifications: abrasive belt size: 3 in. x 18 in. grit size: 5 each of 40 60 80 120-grits material: premium open coat aluminum oxide (A/O) grain backing: strong x-weight cloth backing joint: strong butt joint construction
- Package: 20-pieces grit selection guide: 40-grit to 60-grit: heavy sanding and stripping 80-grit to 120-grit: removing tiny imperfections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov