The POWERTEC Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts are made of the hardest and sharpest silicon carbide grains. Their tough, brittle construction makes our POWERTECs sanding belts the absolute gold standard for sanding, grinding and polishing harder metals and work materials. This powerful abrasive is essential to employ when finishing wood, metal and plastic and in the removal of paint, coatings and stains. It also has a very handy capacity to effectively sand off rust/corrosion. Because of its hardness, friable quality, it easily outperforms aluminum oxide and is the go to product for your toughest, most demanding jobs. The premium X-weight tear-resistant backing insures a longer cutting life, so you get exactly the finishes that you want, over and over again. Full resin-on-resin bond provides critical heat resistance, thus protecting the integrity of your work material. POWERTEC’s Silicon Carbide Sanding Belts deliver consistent, steady, potent and uncompromising sanding action, thus enabling our customers to achieve the highest-quality workmanship with the utmost of ease and satisfaction.
- Premium silicon carbide grain, premium sanding construction for your most demanding jobs
- X-weight tear resistant backing insures product is long-lasting
- Gold standard for applications on hard wood, hard metal, plastic and other low tensile strength materials
- Removing paint and stains, resin on resin bond for tear resistance
- Easily outperforms aluminum oxide in specific applications
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov