POWERTEC Zirconia Sanding Belts are the ideal abrasive accessories called for in projects that require heavy-duty, potent cutting on very hard work-materials. Because of this abrasive unique ability to surface and grind quickly, aggressively and powerfully on such materials, you can be assured of achieving optimum, top-grade cutting results – especially for applications involving the removal of surface irregularities, deburring, shaping, weld removal, dimensioning, finishing and tool and blade sharpening. Essential for use with ferrous metal (steel, cast iron, carbides, nickel alloy, tool and stainless steel, etc.) nonferrous metal (aluminum, titanium, brass, copper, etc.) and the hardest of wood stock, these belts will allow you to get your sanding project done quickly and to your desired specifications. This choice material cuts fast and cool thus avoiding unnecessary tool or work material burn, which is a crucial quality in any industrial strength grinding application. Resin bond provides more enhanced heat resistance. Closed coat feature offers both sharper cutting and finer polishing. Ultra-strong, Y-weight belt backing means it’s rugged enough for even the toughest of jobs. Premium sanding product, maximized grinding capacity, perfectly crafted projects.
- Cuts fast and cool, thus avoiding work material burn
- Resin bonded for optimum heat resistance, great for ferrous and nonferrous metal, and for harder wood stock
- Ideal for a multitude of applications, especially when deburring, shaping, weld removal, dimensioning, finishing and tool and blade sharpening
- Closed coat ensures precision, aggressive cutting and fine polishing
- Y-weight belt backing for the toughest of jobs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.