Maximize your table saw’s potential with the new Powermatic Sliding Table Saw Attachment. This large sliding table bolts to the table saw and enables smooth and precise cuts on large sheets and stock. With its precision bearing track system, the Powermatic Sliding Table Saw Attachment allows for ultimate support and controlled sliding operation while performing straight or angled cuts. The new Powermatic Sliding Table Saw Attachment is engineered to ensure precision while maximizing efficiency and performance.
- Extruded aluminum crosscut fence slides on table and quickly adjusts to varying angles
- Quick locking fence lever easily locks and secures fence
- Relocate the power switch box for better access with the added mounting plate and hardware
- Maximum rip capacity with fence in the front position is 39 in. and 41 in. to 49 in. with fence in the rear position
- Maximum table travel is 62-1/2 in. and miter angle adjusts from 0° to 50° with 6 hard stops
- Steel constructed main frame, table mounting brackets and tube legs create a robust platform and supports large materials
- Fence holders on tube legs assist in storing fence when not in use
- Sealed ball bearings roll in a precision bearing track system for controlled operation
- Fits PM2000B and PM3000B Powermatic Table saws
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.