Exclusively made in the province of Brescia in northern Italy, Ozeri presents the Professional Series Induction Pan in Black Onyx, absolutely free of toxic substances such as APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known NMP and NEP. According to the FDA, many of these chemicals constitute a class of compounds that have found their way into the food chain. Although the harmful PFOA and PFOS acids are being phased out of production, non-stick coatings today are often made with the aid of a new generation of fluoropolymers, known as GenX fluorinated chemicals and PFBS, which the EPA has cited as suggestive of cancer and when consumed, may affect the kidneys, blood, immune system, liver and developing fetuses. Also of concern are APEO chemicals, which are restricted in Germany due to potential toxicity. By not using any of these ‘forever chemicals,’ the Induction Pan’s coating stands ahead of the curve, achieving the highest marks for food and environmental safety. The pan utilizes an inert coating that is also free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP and NEP. The Ozeri Professional Series Induction Pan is exemplary in its Italian craftsmanship and inductive technology. Durable and scratch-resistant, the pan’s aluminum core utilizes a magnetized AISI 430 steel base plate for rapid heat-transfer on induction stoves, achieving ideal cooking temperatures with less energy and time. Made in Italy. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Made in Italy out of a durable aluminum core with a magnetized AISI 430 steel base plate for use with rapid heat-transfer induction stoves
- Non-stick coating formulated and applied without use of GenX fluorinated chemicals, PFBS, bisphenols (BPS), APEO, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Triple layered and hardened for superior scratch resistance and enduring performance.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon-coated handle.
- Exclusively made in the province of Brescia, in the Lombardy region of northern Italy