The MILWAUKEE 7/32″ SHOCKWAVE RED HELIX Titanium Drill Bit is engineered for extreme durability and long life. The QUAD EDGE tip delivers a precision start and four cutting edges to create smaller chips for faster removal and less heat leading to longer bit life. Designed with a Variable Helix that includes an aggressive 35° helical angle, which ends at 15°, the tapered drill bit with RED HELIX provide Rapid Chip Removal limiting heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer. The bit also features an internal ENHANCED TAPERED WEB that greatly increases its strength, reducing premature breakage. Ideal for various applications including but not limited to wood, plastics, and metals, Milwaukee Red Helix Titanium Drill Bits provide up to 5X life vs. black oxide drill bits.
- 5X Life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits
- 1/4″ Hex Shank. Use in Drills or Impact Drivers
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Bits
- 135° Split Point Tip
- Titanium Coated for longer life
- Ideal for Wood, Plastics, & Metals
- Available in 29 fractional sizes
- Includes: (1) 7/32″ SHOCKWAVE RED HELIX Titanium Drill Bit
There are no reviews yet.