The M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG, delivers over 150 7/8 in. Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. The QUIK-LOK chuck is designed for quick, keyless, one-handed bit changes and is compatible with 7/16 in. Hex flat or groove shank bits. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4 in. and self-feed bits up to 2 in. The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 batteries provide up to 2.5X more run time and recharges than standard lithium, operate down to 0°F/-18°C. and have a battery fuel gauge to display the remaining charge.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance, electronic clutch, and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery pack (not included) provides superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver 2X more run-time and more work over pack life
- QUIK-LOK chuck: For keyless, 1-handed bit changes, accepts most 7/16 in. hex flat or groove shank bits
- Tool-only (no battery or charger included)
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- 5-year tool warranty
- Capacity in wood: auger bits: up to 1-1/4 in. and self-feed bits: up to 2 in.
- Speed: 0 – 1,200 RPM