The Concrete Level is a new-to-world solution that combines a level with the functionality of a screed and Darby. The wide, 2 in. magnesium base has two unique edges; a squared edge for screening and a round edge for smoothing. The Concrete Level also has vials, not only for level and plumb, but also for pitch (1/8 in. and 1/4 in.) which is critical for determining run-off. In addition, the keyhole design provides a continuous grip and maximum durability. The magnesium, TPE and plastic components make it light weight and easy to clean.
- Dedicated concrete working edges – a squared edge for screening and striking, a rounded edge for smoothing
- Ergonomic keyhole frame that delivers maximum durability and continuous grip across entire level
- Multi-functional tool provides a level and screed in a single unit
- Magnesium base for screeding, smoothing and easy clean
- Sharp site pitch vial for easily reading 1/8 in. and 1/4 in. pitches
- Includes: one 100 ft. extra-bold large capacity chalk reel and 48 in. concrete screed level