The MILWAUKEE HOLE DOZER with Carbide Teeth is the best hole saw solution for metal and multi-material applications. The hole saw provide 50X life in extreme metal and multi-material cutting compared to other bi-metal hole saws. A tough carbide-grade build is combined with a durable 4 TPI design, yielding the best carbide tooth durability and longest life in stainless steel, abrasive material and fastener-embedded wood applications. The HOLE DOZER has a cutting depth of 1.62 in., allowing clearance to handle cuts in a wide range of materials. Thermal coating on the saw reduces friction and drag during cutting. Cordless efficiency also allows for faster cutting in all applications. The hole sawslug is easy to remove with The Plug Jack, enhancing user productivity by providing the best access and leverage to remove material slugs.
- Milwaukee carbide teeth technology
- 4 TPI carbide teeth design gives best durability and longest life in extreme applications
- Thermoset coating reduces friction and drag, increasing overall speed and cordless efficiencies
- Plug-Jack T-slot’s enhance user productivity by providing best access and leverage to remove material slugs
- Cuts stainless steel, fastener embedded wood, cement board, fiberglass, plaster, asphalt shingles and more
- For the toughest applications where bi-metal hole saws cannot cut
- Includes: (1) 3/4 in. HOLE DOZER with carbide teeth