The unique, beveled gear assembly of the drill attachment allows the drill bit to be moved into an infinite number of angles, allowing drilling/driving in areas not otherwise accessible with a power drill. Once established, the drilling angle is locked in place with a slight twist of Orbiter’s soft, ergonomic handle. Reverse the twist to unlock.
- Patented design of the Milescraft angle drill attachment has a split body construction that allows each body half to independently rotate 360 degrees
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck compatible with most drill accessories up to 3/8 in.
- 3/8 in. hex shaft fits 3/8 in. and larger drills
- Using the Orbiter you can Drill and drive at any angle
- Intended for use with corded power drills at 1000 RPM or faster with 3/4 in. and smaller twist and/or spade drill bits
- Allows you to drill in previously unreachable areas
- Compatible with Milescraft stubby bits for close in applications
- Not intended for use with: any drill bit larger than 3/4 in., hole saw cutters (any size), or auger style bits (any size)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov