Parallel Guides attach quickly and easily to the Adaptive Cutting System 62 in. Guide Track to provide accurate measurement and material stops when making cuts from 12 in. to 96 in. W in solid wood, plywood and other sheet goods. Parallel Guides make guided cutting even easier and more accurate. At the same time, Parallel Guides eliminate the hassle and potential inaccuracies of measuring and marking every cut.
- Precision guides for making accurate, repeatable cuts from 12 in. to 96 in. W when using the Adaptive Cutting system plunge saw and 62 in. guide track
- Versatile for making clean, straight rip cuts from 12 in. to 96 in. W
- Precise, easy-to-read multi-purpose measuring rules
- Attach quickly when needed and easily removable without losing calibration
- Safe cutting is provided by positioning the 62 in. guide track precisely while the saw moves over the material
- Compact design stays out of the way while cutting and allows parallel guides to be stored easily in plunge saw case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov