Multi-tool attachment head for cutting double gang boxes in drywall for existing construction (old work) boxes. This electrical wall box cutter features the following. Easily cuts drywall in just seconds to make installation of electrical boxes quick and easy. Must be used with an oscillating multi-tool and is compatible with most industry-standard multi-tool power tools. Used for installing plastic existing construction (old work) boxes and low voltage plates. Made of stainless steel for high durability and long life. Cuts a rectangular hole with dimensions: 4 in. W x 3 3/4 in. H.
- Quick and easy: cuts through drywall in seconds, making this the fastest and easiest tool to use for installing single gang electrical boxes
- Precision cutting: cuts a hole 4 in. x 3 3/4 in. in drywall, perfect for installing old work double gang electrical boxes
- Versatile use: compatible with most industry-standard oscillating multi-tools
- High durability: constructed from stamped steel for long life and durability
- Note: for use with 18-Volt, 20-Volt or corded oscillating multi-tools, does not work with 12-Volt multi-tools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.