The water you shower in is typically treated with chlorine and other chemicals by your municipal water supply to keep your water safe, but this can actually be harmful when absorbed in large amounts. These chemicals can damage hair, skin, nails, and when inhaled through steam in a hot shower can even irritate your throat and lungs. For sensitive, dry, or damaged skin and hair, the ISPRING SF Series Shower Filters(SF1S, SF2S, SF3S, SF4S) are the solution you need. Featuring a scientifically formulated process of 12 different filtration media in 15 stages, ISPRING SF series shower filters significantly removes sediment and reduces chlorine, pesticide, heavy metals, and chemicals coming into shower. Fitting every standard 1/2 in. shower and all types of showerheads(fixed, handheld, rain), ISPRING shower filters purify shower water to give smoother, softer, and shinier skin and hair, and make showers a pleasant experience and a health journey for you and your beloved ones.
- Maximum 15-stage filtration capacity featuring a scientifically formulated process of 12 different filtration media in 15 stages, ISPRING SF series high output shower filters quickly remove up to 99% of chlorine, sediment, hydrogen sulfide and water-soluble heavy metals water quality is further improved by nurturing elements such as vitamin C being released and added back to your shower water
- Less cost, longer life, better results less than a dime a day, ISPRING shower filters last longer(6-9 months) than most shower filters on the market SF3S fights eczema, irritation, itchiness or dryness, leaving you noticeably smoother skin, softer hair and stronger nails a simple and inexpensive step towards a healthy life
- Easy installation and consistent water pressure its unique never clog design copes with hard water and prohibits limescale buildup tool free design makes installation and cartridge replacement a breeze little impact on water pressure in case source water has high levels of sediment common with well water, once a while simply flip the filter cartridge over and flush it with hot water to remove sediment built-up, then set it back in its original position
- One size fits all this stylish filter fits every standard 1/2 in. shower, works beautifully with fixed, handheld, or rain shower heads a must-have to protect yourself and your family from inhaling, absorbing, or consuming dangerous chemicals and pathogens during each shower
- Top-notch customer service backed by a risk-free 30-day money-back and extended manufacturer upon registration at ISPRING