The TE 3-C is Hilti’s solution for customers that need small drilling diameter ranges, as well as light duty chiseling application performance in an SDS+ rotary hammer. With the TE 3-C, you have the ability to perform multiple applications with the convenience of just one tool. The TE 3-C has an optimum hole diameter drilling range of up to 5/8 in. and maximum diameter drilling range up to 1-1/8 in., making a wide range of drilling applications possible. The TE 3-C provides the consistent, reliable drilling performance that Hilti is known for, while closing the gap for chiseling application needs in the SDS+ rotary hammer line.
- Suitable for drilling and hammer drilling in concrete and masonry Package includes a TE 3-C in a cardboard box, 1 TE-CX 3/16 in. – 6 in. hammer drill bit, 1 TE-CX 1/2 in. – 6 in. hammer drill bit, 1 TE-CX 5/8 in. – 8 in. hammer drill bit, 1 wide flat chisel/scraper TE-CP-SPMK 4/18 in.
- Chiseling capability for corrective chiseling and light channel chiseling in concrete and masonry
- Triple-mode SDS+ rotary hammer can be used for multiple hammer drilling, rotary only drilling and chiseling applications
- Lock button allows for continuous chiseling
- 360° side handle with improved depth gauge design – easily adjustable to the required length or for use in tight spaces
- Reverse rotation is useful for removing stuck drill bits
- Suitable for drilling and hammer drilling in concrete and masonry
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov