Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured Extreme 17 in. Heavy-duty Bandsaw with cast iron wheels. The 2 HP motor powers through wood with a maximum cutting capacity of 12-1/8 in. height and a 16-1/4 in. throat is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, extra wide cast-iron table, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4 in. dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and double ball-bearing blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures high quality standards.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110-Volt/220-Volt, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, pre-wired to 220-Volt
- Table size: 23-5/8 in. x 17-1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2 in.
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4 in. left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12 in.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov