GEARWRENCH offers a broad range of pliers, including tongue and groove, slip joint and solid joint pliers in a variety of styles. They are made from alloy steel to provide improved strength and durability. Available with either a dual material grip or a dipped handle that is easy to clean, the GEARWRENCH pliers are designed for ergonomic comfort during continuous use. We make GEARWRENCH pliers for gripping, twisting, cutting, stripping or bending wire and cable in professional, industrial and at-home uses.
- Slim handle and head design for unparalleled access
- Crossover wire cutting jaws ideal for tight areas
- Curved back handles for improved leverage and a more secure grip
- Manufactured from alloy steel for improved strength and durability
- Dual material handles offer a more comfortable grip and higher performance