Adding to the diverse line of GearWrench ratchets, the new slim head ratchets are available in 1/4 in. drive in a 6 in. and 12 in. L handles. They feature a flush mounted forward/reverse lever and a 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism giving the user a 45° ratchet arc to enable turning fasteners in tight confines. The head converts from a ratchet to a bit driver with the removal of the ratchet adapter. Also available in the slim head ratchet line is a 45-piece set that includes both ratchets, extensions, adapters, 10 metric sockets and a 30-piece bit set.
- Multi-functional head design converts bit driver to ratchet with insertion of 1/4 Dr. Ratchet Adapter, converts from ratchet to bit driver with removal of 1/4 Dr. Ratchet Adapter
- 9position locking flex-head for maximum access
- Full polish chrome handle, with 6 in. and 12 in. handle lengths
- Set includes one 1/4 in. drive slim head ratchet/bit driver, 6 in.; one 1/4 in. drive slim head ratchet/bit driver, 12 in.; one 1/4 in. drive extension, 4 in. ten 1/4 in. drive sockets: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm; two 1/4 in. drive ratchet adapters; (6) Phillips bits: #1 (x2), #2 (x2), #3 (x2); 6 slotted bits : 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 5/32 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in.; 10 hex bits: 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm (x2), 6 mm,1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in.; 8 torx bits: t10, t15, t20 (x2), t25, t27, t30, t40
- Slim line head design 0.73 in. W x 0.49 in. thick for excellent access
- Dr. Ratchet/bit driver head, ratchet adapter meets or exceeds all ASME specifications
- Flush mounted lever