The Freeman PP123 Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1 in. Micro Pin Nailer is a woodworker’s dream come true, and is perfect for all types of detailed trim, glazing strips, jewelry cases, picture frame assembly, and hobbies and crafts. This air powered pinner is compatible with 23-Gauge headless micro pins from 15/32 in. to 1 in., which leaves a nearly invisible hole while still driving into dense wood with ease. An ergonomically engineered body results in a balanced and extremely lightweight tool great for using over long periods of time. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue and increases control, making this durable nail gun capable of very precise pin placement. An anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine extend the life of this small but powerful headless pin nailer. The Pneumatic 23-Gauge 1 in. Micro Pinner includes a belt hook, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7-year Limited Warranty and 90-day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Anodized aluminum magazine with strip loading
- 60 psi to 100 psi operating pressure
- Reversible belt hook
- Trigger safety
- Lightweight, die-cast aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum cylinder is long-lasting
- For fastening wood in jobs such as hobby work, jewelry cases, detailed trim and custom work
- Compatible with 1/2 in. to 1 in. pins
- Soft grip handle provides comfort with no loss of control
- Air filters keeps debris out of tool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.