Celebrate Christmas in a big way this year with prelit jumbo inflatables by Fraser Hill Farm. Choose from our large assortment of festive airblown inflatables to create an unforgettable holiday scene. Brighten your lawn, garden, backyard, open porch, or deck with this adorable Reindeer featuring a moving head. Inflate the magic of your seasonal light show, party display, or family celebration with this eye-catching decoration, certain to give your friends and family a warm welcome. You won’t need to give directions. With this blow-up inflatable, your guests will easily find your home. Setup is quick and easy. Plus, everything you need is included in your package – air blower, ropes and stakes. Unpack it, plug it in, stake it down, then enjoy as the fun unfolds. For unique props to celebrate the Holidays, count on quality products from Fraser Hill Farm.
- Festive inflatable: prepare to step up your decor game with this eye-catching Christmas decoration, sure enough to give your guests a warm welcome
- Pre-lit: brighten your lawn, garden, or yard with this blow-up reindeer featuring a moving head and 5 internal LED lights
- Everything included: you’ll be all set to go and enjoy your inflatable in no time, included in your package is an air blower, ropes and stakes
- Use this festive decoration outdoors for your Christmas holiday party or for an extra wow factor, hint: you won’t need to give directions, with this inflatable, your guests will easily find your home
- Easy setup: this holiday inflatable can be displayed in a pinch – it easily inflates and deflates
- Self-inflates in seconds for an eye-catching decoration and deflates quickly for convenient storage
- Durable polyester is UV and weather resistant to provide many years of festive fun
- 1-year warranty with superior customer service
- Dimensions: 13.5 ft. D x 6.5 ft. W x 15 ft. H
- Power cord length: 5 ft.
- Bulb life: 16,000-hours
- Fan motor: 12-Volt/1 Amp/12-Watt
- Power adapter: 110-Volt/60 Hz
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov