Improve the grip for bits in our rotary tool line with a genuine Dremel collet set. With the 480, 481, 482, 483 collets, plus a quick-change collet nut, you can easily use a wide range of bits. 5-piece set. Now have wrench-free accessory changes. The Keyless Chuck holds accessories without using a collet eliminating having to use a wrench and creating quick and easy accessory changes. Ideal when the application requires numerous accessory changes.
- Provides the optimal grip for bits offered for our rotary tool line
- Collet features small identification rings around its shank
- Rings correspond with the size of the collet: 0 rings equals to 1/8 in., 3 rings equals to 3/32 in., 2 rings equals to 1/16 in., 1 ring equals to 1/32 in.
- For use with all rotary tools except discontinued models 1, 2 and series 1 or earlier of discontinued models 260, 270 and 280
- Individual collets are compatible with flex-shaft tool hand-pieces #235 and #237
- Now have tool-free accessory changes
- Eliminate the collet and wrench when changing Dremel accessories
- Accepts all accessory bits with 1/32 in. to 1/8 in. shanks, use with rotary tool models 4000, 400, 3000, 398, 395, 300, 285, 275, 200, 100, 8220, 8200, 800, 780, 770, 7700, 750, 8050
- Also use with Dremel attachments 212, 225 and 575