DIABLO’s Starlock oscillating sanding blades feature application specific designs that deliver maximum durability and longer life in grout, mortar and tile adhesive removal applications. The 40-Grit sanding plate removes material and routes joints on wall and floor tiles. A Carbide Grit Tip removes grout and mortar from hard to reach areas and tight corners. Tool free quick-change interface fits Fein and other Starlock tools, also compatible with most non-Starlock multi-tools.
- 3-in-1, 40-Grit sanding plate for removal of grout, mortar and tile adhesive
- Carbide grit tip reaches hard to access areas and tight corners
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded Fein and other Starlock tools
- Also compatible with non-Starlock multi-tools from AEG, Bosch, Festool, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ridgid and Rockwell
- Not compatible with Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Hart or Porter-Cable