The DCE151B 20-Volt MAX XR Cable Stripper enables THHN and XHHW cable to be quickly stripped up to 4. without the need of a knife. Using the appropriate bushing the cable stripper works on both copper and aluminum cable, covering a range in size from 6 AWG to 750 MCM CU and 900 MCM AL. To help determine which bushing is right for the job DEWALT has a reference chart that is included in the manual as well as online. When selecting a bushing it is recommend that bushing size above and below the recommended bushing also be selected as there can be variance in a specific brand of cable.
- Eliminates the need for a knife when stripping up to 4 in.
- Improves efficiency when compared to manual stripping methods
- Electronic clutch helps to protect the user if tool becomes jammed
- Uses DEWALT bushings. compatible with greenlee and ripley bushings
- Using appropriate bushing, cable stripper works on both (THHN/XHHW) copper and aluminum cable, covering a range in size from 6 AWG to 750MCM CU and 900MCM AL
- Belt clip inluded
- Battery and charger sold seperately
- DCB205-2CK 20-Volt MAX 5.0 Ah XR battery X2, provides up to 10 Amp hours of capacity
- DCB205-2CK charges all 12-Volt, 20-Volt and 60-Volt MAX batteries at a 4 Amp charge rate
- DCB205-2CK kit includes a soft bag for additional tool storage
- DCB205-2CK batteries come with a 3-year free service warranty
- DCB205-2CK 3-LED fuel gauge system for immediate feedback on the state of charge
- DCB205-2CK no memory and virtually no self-discharge for MAX productivity and less downtime
- DCB205-2CK lightweight and portable battery at only 1.4 lbs.
- DCB205-2CK charges DEWALT 12-Volt to 20-Volt MAX lithium-ion batteries
- DCB205-2CK charges in 1-hour or less to help minimize downtime
- DCB205-2CK 2 DCB205 5.0 Ah batteries, 1 DCB115 charger, soft bag included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov