The DEWALT DWS779 slide compound miter saw is ideal for most cutting applications including crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. This miter saw is designed with a powerful 15 Amp, 3800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. The exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2 x 14 dimensional lumbers at 90° and 2 x 10 at 45°.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2 in. nested and base molding up to 6-3/4 in. vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- DWX723 includes stand, convertible work stops/supports and 2 mounting brackets
- DWX723 weighs 35 lbs.
- DWX723 5-1/2 in. beam extends to support up to 16 ft. of material and up to 500 lbs.
- DWX723 work stops and supports can be quickly repositioned along the rail
- DWX723 extension lock levers allow for fast and secure tightening of extensions
- DWX723 mounting brackets allow for easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- DWX723 miter saw not included
- DWX723 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov